Check out a new language with Rosetta Stone Start your interactive language-learning journey today with the online Rosetta Stone® solution, available in 30 languages. An effective, easy-to-use program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time.
Practice a little bit every day. Rosetta Stone recommends 30 minutes in the program a day to keep everything you’re learning fresh in your mind.
- Schedule practice time on your calendar. This will help you remember to get in those 30 minutes, and ensure Rosetta Stone becomes part of your daily routine.
- Find a language partner. A great way to practice your new vocabulary together.
- Immerse yourself in your new language. Look for opportunities to practice your language skills outside of your Rosetta Stone learning. Listening to music or the news in your new language, reading articles, or watching movies are just a few suggestions.
- Use the mobile application. How to access Rosetta Stone Mobile:
- On your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app.
- On your mobile device visit jerseyclicks.org and click on the Rosetta Stone link.
- Enter your library card number if prompted.
- When the Rosetta Stone screen appears log in with your username and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch.
Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative, personalized language and reading programs drive positive learning outcomes in thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and for millions of individual learners around the world.